The Final Regulations of the Violence Against Women Act
Took Effect on July 1, 2015...
Is Your Institution in Compliance?
Act Now to Meet VAWA Compliance Requirements:
The VAWA regulations imposed on colleges and universities went into effect on July 1, 2015, without any real guidance from the federal government to help you fulfill your requirements.
Before you make any compliance mistakes, equip yourself with this comprehensive resource package to increase your VAWA competence and readiness to comply.
Utilize these Resources to Start VAWA Compliance Efforts Immediately:
- Save time as you figure out what you are required to do and how to do it
- Gain confidence in your VAWA compliance decision-making
- Save money and effort spent training disciplinary officials, hearing boards and investigators
- Implement required programs, including prevention and awareness programs and bystander intervention
- Reduce your risk of compliance missteps and liability concerns
- Identify best practices for creating a campus culture that encourages reporting
Learn more about The VAWA Binder & CD Package by watching this short video: